Achieve the perfect touch of natural-looking, long-lasting color, blended with beneficial and nourishing ingredients. Highlight, define and contour with these velvety cream blushes.
- Available in a variety of shades to complement different skin tones
- Highly pigmented and formulated with advanced color technology for water-resistant wear
- Contains anti-aging SenePlex® Complex and natural, hydrating botanicals and vitamins
BlushSense incorporates the same SenePlex Complex proprietary formulation and advanced color technology as the MakeSense® Foundation with SenePlex.
The Science Behind the Product
BlushSense adds another layer of protection and nourishment to your skin, while adding a gorgeous touch of color that helps highlight and define your features. Made with long-lasting color technology, it is water-resistant, smudge-proof, and blends beautifully with any creamy SenseCosmetics® for a natural look.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
BlushSense is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex®- Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Laminaria Digitata Extract: Algae extract. Hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Glucosamine HCI- enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- a ubiquitous carbohydrate polymer that is part of the extracellular matrix. It is a humectant about 100 times more effective as a humectant than Glycerin. (It is the key water-maintaining substances in human skin. Harsh living environment and aging can cause the decrease of HA content in skin, and as a result the water maintaining ability of the skin is weakened and the skin looks dry and rough. One of the main causes of skin senility is also the decrease of polysaccharides, such as HA. The special structure characteristic of HA makes it highly moisturizing and it has a water content regulating function; additionally, its solution has high viscoelasticity and lubricity. When HA solution is applied on the surface of skin, it can form an air permeable layer and keep the skin moist and smooth. The small molecular weight HA can penetrate into dermis layer, fully combine with water, promote skin blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption and maintain normal metabolism, and as a result, it plays a role of wrinkle removing, improving one’s appearance and improving the health of the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice- most known for moisturizing, soothing, and healing.
- Tocopherol- Is a form of the Vitamin E family; helps to destroy free radicals.
- Retinyl Palmitate- It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Panthenol- Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.