This creamy, non-drying natural mineral and botanical-based treatment mask gently removes impurities from pores to reveal smoother and softer-looking skin. It helps to rid skin of dead cells and works to soothe and diminish redness. Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone.
The Science Behind the Product
Relax your stresses away while luxuriating in a light sea kelp scented detoxifying, exfoliating, and moisturizing treatment. Moisturize skin while detoxifying with Green Tea and Arnica that helps to soothe and calm skin. SenePlex® Complex with peptides deliver powerful but natural anti-aging ingredients along with earth metals of Copper, Zinc, and Magnesium PCAs to replenish skin of precious metals striped away from daily environmental stresses. Kaolin Clay helps to draw impurities and absorb toxins form the skin while Volcanic Ash helps to exfoliate top layers during the rinsing process.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
SenePlex® Complex: Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Kaolin: from the naturally occurring mineral kaolinite, finely ground clay that absorbs perspiration.
- Glycerin: a solvent, an emollient, and humectant that helps keep moisture in the cream and helps the product to spread better across a surface:reducing drag and pull.:Non:toxic, non:irritating and non:allergenic to the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate: derived from palm kernel or soy oil; an emulsifier that assists in forming neutral, stable emulsions. It is also a solvent, humectant, and consistency regulator in water:in:oil and oil:in:water formulations.
- Cetearyl Alcohol:used as an emulsion stabilizer, opacifying agent, and foam boosting surfactant, as well as an aqueous and non:aqueous viscosity:increasing agent. It imparts an emollient feel to the skin and can be used in water:in:oil emulsions, oil in: water emulsions.
- Cetyl Palmitate: a naturally occurring skin-conditioning emollient.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate: A solid, plant:derived fat used as emolient in skin care preparations. Caprylic acid, the ingridient used to make caprylyl carbonate, is derived from cocnut oil. It has high spreading properties and leaves a dry, velvety feel to the skin and does not leave oily film on the skin.
- Stearalkonium Hectorite: functions as a suspending agent.
- Propylene Carbonate: used to dissolve other substances and is frequently used with clay gellants
- Vegetable Oil: cosmetic grade triglyceride vegetable oil extracted from plants.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate: a solid, plant:derived fat used as emollient in skin care preparations whose source ingredients are derived from a coconut oil.
- Propanediol: an organic compound as a colorless viscous liquid that is miscible with water.
- Tapioca Starch (and) Polymethylsilsesquioxane: a gluten free thickener (and) a silicone ingredient used in many skin care most often as a film former that creates a lubricating, smooth, silky feel and increases the skin ability to repel water.
- Phenoynethonol: a nontoxic chemical that occurs naturally in green tea and used as a cosmetic preservative.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): Vitamin A, it is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells which produces new and healthy cells in the skin and the body, This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fi ne lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- DL Panthenol (Vitamin B): essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells, is also an antioxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into the skin.
- Orchis Mascula Flower Extract: used as a preparation of emollient products. This powerful antioxidant provides free: radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract: acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid peroxidation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: a ubiquitous carbohydrate polymer that is part of the extracellular matrix. It is a humectant about 100 times more effective as a humectantthan Glycerin. (Is the key water maintaining substances in human skin. Bad living environment and aging can cause the decrease of HA content in skin, and as a resultthe water maintaining ability of the skin is weakened and the akin looks dry and rough. One of the main causes of skin senility is also the decrease of polysaccharides, suchas HA. The special structure characteristic of HA makes it has high moisturizing and water content regulating function and its solution has high viscoelasticity and lubricity. When HA solution is applied on the surface of skin, it can form an air permeablelayer and keep the skin moist and smooth. Small molecular weight HA can penetrateinto dermis layer, fully combine with water, promote skin blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption and maintain normal metabolism, and as a result it plays a role of wrinkle removing, look improving and health protecting.)
- Spirulina Maxima Extract: Hydrating, skin:conditioning, and toning agent.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: made:up of many components, including flavonoids, Silicic Acid, cartonoids and essential oils. The extract from this plant serves as a fungicide and as an immune:stimulant. Medically, Arnica is used externally as an application for bruises, sprains, stings or wounds. Also used after traumatic injuries. In body care Arnica provides a layer of warmth and helps to soothe tired and tight muscles.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: Protects collagen from being broken down. Studies have shown it also works to reduce UV induced inflammations.
- Magnesium PCA: Magnesium PCA is a white to off:white powder that is very soluble in water/methanol. PCA occurs naturally in human skin as part of the natural moisturizing factors (NMF) that maintains a healthy epidermis and whose concentration decreases with age. It is used mainly in skin care products including gels, creams, lotions and foundations. May also be used in natural cosmetics.
- Copper PCA: A synthetic skin:conditioning agent composed of the copper salt of PCA (Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid).
- Zinc PCA: Zinc PCA moisturizes the skin and regulates the skin’s sebum production thereby controlling excess oil production. Several research studies have shown that zinc is effective for helping to treat acne and eczema.
Directions for Use Use twice weekly. Apply a thin layer to clean face and Décolleté. Leave on 15 to 20 minutes. For optimal results, remove with warm water using SeneGence 3-in-1 Cleanser. Rinse skin thoroughly. Apply SeneDerm Daytime Moisturizer or Evening Moisturizer if used in the evening.