A rich, foaming gel that gently cleanses without stripping skin of essential oils. SeneDerm® Body Wash with SenePlex® Complex contains aloe to soothe and condition while restoring pH balance. Formulated with loads of humectants, it helps to restore moisture – while in or out of the shower.
The SeneDerm® with SenePlex® BodyWash is a gentle but rich, cleansing foaming gel that moisturizes the entire body. While traditional soaps can dry and crack the skin, the BodyWash conditions and restores pH balance.
The Science Behind the Product
Gentle but thorough cleansing lets you wash frequently without over drying or stripping. SeneDerm® Body Wash is made of an Aloe Vera juice base for soothing skin and a molecule that has, on one end, an oil molecule to attract and bind to the oil base impurities. The other end of the same molecule has a liquid molecule to mix and bind to water. Once applied, the molecule binds to impurities with one end and water lifts (water attracts water) and washes away the entire cleansing molecule removing the oil based impurities that attached to one end of the molecule; in doing so, SeneDerm® BodyWash cleansing without using harsh detergents.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex® Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) – most known for moisturizing, soothing, and healing. Recent studies indicate that Aloe Vera gel has the ability to enhance and accelerate cellular growth.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free radical protection and maximum moisturization. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Panthenol – Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – a ubiquitous carbohydrate polymer that is part of the extracellular matrix. It is a humectant about 100 times more effective as a humectant than Glycerin.
- Butylene Glycol – a humectant that retains scent and preserves against spoilage.
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate – primarily used as a surfactant that causes foaming and makes water ‘smoother’ by reducing tension that makes for easier spreading.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine – a surfactant, cleansing ingredient and foam booster.
- Methylparaben – an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent used as a preservative in pharmaceutical preparations.
Body Wash Directions for Use
Squeeze a small dollop of Body Wash onto the SeneDerm® Body Poof and work into lather. Glide the Poof over moist skin back and forth to work into a rich lather and indulge in the lavish texture and aromatherapy (makes a great shaving lotion or bubble bath).